SunCal Brings Livability Home
From walkable neighborhoods to pedestrian-scaled town centers to indigenous landscaping, SunCal's commitment to smart planning creates livable communities that complement their surroundings.
- Localized shopping and employment reduces the need for long commutes and serves both new and existing residents.
- Regional and local traffic solutions keep roads calm, reduce congestion and improve transportation flow through neighborhoods.
- Streets lined with greenbelts provide a landscaped buffer between opposing lanes and allow for sidewalks and trails to be positioned further away from the curb.
- Distinctive architectural guidelines allow for a wide variety of housing types, styles and designs that meet the diverse needs of the community.
- Homes feature varied lot designs and orientations that create a unique look and feel for each streetscape.